Thursday, April 30, 2009

More "fishing" skills


Sommer continued to be sick during her entire time up here, but she kept fishing anyway.
This is a quilt top that she constructed in two days. The edging was added after we went to Los Angeles on April 23rd. She is going to sign up for a class on machine quilting down there. I can hardly wait to see how beautifully this turns out. She really has a wonderful eye for fabrics.
While I was in LA, we also completed a tablecloth and placemat set for her. She is going to help me with knitting and crocheting projects.
I want to share one of Cheryl's (the "G", Griffiths, in GO home) favorite sayings...Teach What You Know, Learn What You Don't.... I encourage all to get involved in fishing school. It is really a wonderful opportunity to learn and to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment